NordicLA Achitecture & Design Week
NordicLA Architecture & Design Week
Scandinavian design has a proud history and a lot to offer. In 2019, NordicLA invited 4 nordic architects and designers as well as 4 design companies to Los Angeles. All to bridge the Danish and Californian architecture and design scene through a week of inspiration, talks, showcases, and site-visits to architectural gems in Los Angeles and the launch of Ark Journal Vol. 2.
The week brought creatives and more established firms together on the following:
- The commercialization of design and architecture
- Bridge-building to the American market.
Attending the week, the participants gained the following:
- A strengthened network in Los Angeles.
- A chance to showcase their potential to an international audience/segment.
- To test their abilities by being face to face with an international audience/segment.
- Concrete experience and knowledge about the American market.
The Nordic Architecture & Design week was created in collaboration with &Tradition, Utzon Center & Ark Journal.