Virtual Song camps
Virtual Song Camps
NordicLA has created a digital music collaboration platform, allowing music makers all over the world to seamlessly connect, collaborate and create. Our virtual song camps provide a unique opportunity for Nordic and US artists to accelerate their careers and reach international success. We matchmake high-end songwriters, topliners and producers, facilitate their creative workflow, and connect the artists to the industry surrounding the art they love.
Each virtual song camp include some of the very best of the best mentors, VIP speakers, contributors and partners, brought in through our strong international network. In the past, participants have had the opportunity to meet, debate and work with names not limited to:
- Xandy Berry (Producer –Miley Cyrus, Zella Day, Rolling Stones)
- Shelly Peiken (Songwriter – Christina Aguilera, Jessie J, Britney Spears, Demi Lovato)
- Mike Polcino (Director -The Simpsons)
- Eli Bruggemann (Musical Director – Saturday Night Live, EMMY Awards)
- Barry Rawshawn (Mixer – Rihanna, Drake, JUICE WRLD, Meek Mill)
- Sue Drew(GM Creative – Kobalt Music Publishing)
- Bishop Lamont (Artist & L.A. Music Staple – Dr. Dre, Warren G, Xzibit)
- Kate Havnevik (Composer – Grey’s Anatomy, The O.C.)
- DJ White Shadow (Producer – Lady Gaga)
- DJ Swivel (Producer – Beyonce, Kayne West, Jay-Z, BTS)
- Susan Slamer (VP of Music – Sony Pictures TV)
To this date, our different virtual song camps have primarily focused on the pop music domain, music for the moving image, promo and trailer music. Through these, NordicLA has connected 200+ creatives and counting, which has led to an outstanding musical output with several tracks released through some of the leading publishers and record labels of the world.
Please contact email@example.com, if you wish to receive a wrap-up deck presenting details for all our 2020 song camps.